- Penylan Residential Hotel is pleasantly situated in the Penylan area of Cardiff opposite Roath Recreational Ground and the Penylan Library, with Roath Brook adjacent to the property.
- Bus stops and the main shopping areas of Wellfield and Albany Roads are only short walk away.
- All bedrooms are fully furnished according to your choice of wallpaper, paint or carpet for single accommodation with wash hand basins. Two rooms have en-suite facilities. All room sizes comply with the national minimum standards. They are all equipped with call system and controllable heating for the benefit and safety of the service users. TV and telephone can be arranged on private contracts.
- The Hotel is serviced with a lift to all floors
- Our spacious accommodation on the ground floor includes two large lounges and a dining room. The front lounge is a “join and enjoy” room; this lounge has a window view of the garden, park and Roath brook. The second lounge is situated to the side of the property and is used as a quiet area for reading, iPad games and general socialising.